球探网足球赛前分析

Fanjian

Taiwan media polls: Nearly half of netizens believe that the Green Nutrition Network leads bad winds

来源:中国台湾网 10:59:00, December 10, 2019 Source: China Taiwan Net

Taiwan "Lianhe Daily" poll. (Image source: Taiwan's United Daily News)

China Taiwan Net, December 10-The 2020 Taiwan leader election counts down 32 days, and the "Kashen Case" cyber army incident continues to linger. According to Taiwan's United Daily News, its polls found that more than half of the voters believed that the 2020 elections had a serious influence on the direction of the army and untrue smearing of opponents. Among them, it is considered that the DPP is mainly the ratio of buying the cyber army and discrediting opponents, each accounting for 45% and 48%.

In this election, the blue-green fight was fierce, and negative election practices continued to emerge. The survey found that 35% of voters think that the situation in which this election ’s net-raising army is leading the political public opinion is quite serious, 18% feel that it is still serious, and a total of 53% of the voters feel that the situation of buying the net army is serious. Of the voters who felt that the 2020 elections were a serious situation of buying the cyber army, 45% believed that the DPP should take the main responsibility for leading the network.

In terms of untruthful and malicious smearing, 33% of voters believe that this election is not bad enough to discredit competitors. 20% think it is still serious. In total, 53% of voters think that the situation of 2020 election smearing opponents is serious. Among voters who believe that their opponents have been seriously discredited, 48% believe that the DPP is the main discrediter.

Taiwan's "Lianhe Daily" further analyzed and found that nearly 20% of "Cai Laipei" supporters believed that the DPP was more serious in operating negative elections in buying cyber forces and discrediting opponents.

It is worth noting that 36% of voters who have not yet stated their support for the 2020 election believe that the problem of buying the online army is serious, 45% of whom are blamed on the DPP; 45% believe that the fraud is serious, and 43% of them think that the DPP ’s problem is more serious It remains to be seen whether these voters will influence voting intentions due to the corruption of the election.

The survey was conducted in the evening of December 5-7, and successfully interviewed 1,157 eligible voters, while another 278 refused to visit. With a 95% confidence level, the sampling error was within plus or minus 2.9%. (China Taiwan Net Jia Ruolan)

[Responsible editor: Jia Ruolan]

related information

Beijing ICP No. 13026587 Beijing ICP Certificate No. 130248 Beijing Public Network Security No. 110102003391 Internet Broadcasting Audiovisual Program License No. 0107219

About Us | News | Reprint Application | Contact Us | Copyright Statement | Legal Counsel | Report of Illegal and Bad Information Tel: 86-10-53610172